Question about OKI C8800dn Led Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hi I have a Oki
unfortunately, a 173 error is a fatal error which requires service, or technical skill on your part. It usually involves replacing the power supply board and fan.
Posted on Feb 03, 2009
SOURCE: fatal error 173?
It points to an internal error. It may be from the fuser unit. Make sure all the wires are connected praoperly and that you didn't disconnect anything when you repalced the fuser. If the problempersists, you'll have to take it in for service.
Posted on Aug 22, 2009
1. Remove All files that were installed before 'fatal error' using 'Printer Util.exe' or similiar file available in your CD.
2. Install software 'Dial-A-fix'. (Dial-a-fix is a collection of 'known fixes' that have been compiledover the past year that really knock out some serious Windows problems....)
3. Run the 'Dial-a-fix.exe' Software and select 'Fix Windows Installer' & 'Empty Temp Folder' options and click 'Go' button.
4. Restart your computer, run the your printer CD, you should have no problem. (don't connect the printer/device until the cd Setup prompts you to)
Posted on Nov 10, 2009
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
Posted on Jul 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2014 | OKI C3200n Led Printer
May 27, 2011 | OKI C8800dn Led Printer
Jan 11, 2011 | OKI Electric Industry B4600 Laser Printer
Jan 01, 2010 | OKI C5500n Printer
Aug 20, 2009 | OKI C5150n Led Printer
Jan 27, 2009 | OKI C5100n Laser Printer
Aug 10, 2007 | OKI C5150n Led Printer
604 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: