Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Welcome to FixYa.
Paper may get stuck or jammed in the printer. Follow instruction below to find and remove jammed paper.
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Unplugged the cable of printer from the computer.
3. Remove all loose paper from the paper tray.
4. Do not pull jammed paper from under the front cover.
5. Press the resume button, If the paper is still jammed maybe there is still some scrap of paper, proceed to the next step.
6. Remove the back door or rear access door.
7. Pull the jammed paper out of the printer.
8. Check to make sure no scraps of paper are stuck in the printer.
9. Put the rear access door back into the printer.
10. Plug the cable printer to the computer.
11. Turn on the printer.
Hope this information will help.
Thank for using FixYa.
Posted on Apr 07, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2013 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Jan 03, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Oct 31, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Jan 24, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Jan 08, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Sep 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Jul 18, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
Sep 23, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!