Question about OKI C5650n LED Laser Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Depending on the age of the model, it could be a couple of things. ***Never touch the drum or expose it to bright light*** The drum unit is bad. It's the shiny brightly-colored large roller in the center of the machine. On most recent smaller machines like this on it's integrated into the toner cartridge. Check it out. If it has toner build up on the ends, it's bad. or The corona wires need cleaning. Some machines have a small slide that moves from one side of the printer to the other which cleans the hidden corona wires. It's usually brightly colored .
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
This error indicates that the Image Drum Up/Down Process is not working properly.
The errors are as follows:
140 - Yellow Drum Up/Down error
141 - Magenta Drum Up/Down error
142 - Cyan Drum Up/Down error
1. Reseat the Image Drums. Ensure they are in seating properly into the drum carriage.
2. Reseat the Toner Cartridges. Ensure they are seating properly into the Image Drums.
3. Reseat the Contact Sensor Spring assembly and inspect it for damage or mis-alignment. If the springs appear bent or dis-lodged reseat them.
Posted on Apr 23, 2010
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
All toner, drum, fuser and transfer figures return to 100%.
In case of a problem or clarification or my solution was insufficient, don't hesitate to post me a reply.
If you are satisfied, rate my solution with the "thumbs" or (even better) add a testimonial.
Posted on Jun 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2011 | Epson Stylus C88 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 20, 2010 | OKI C5650n LED Laser Printer
Nov 20, 2010 | OKI C9600n Led Printer
Nov 25, 2009 | OKI C5650dn - 1212601 - - Laser Printer...
Oct 24, 2009 | OKI C5500n Printer
Apr 19, 2009 | OKI C3400n Laser Printer
Feb 17, 2008 | OKI C5400 Laser Printer
Jul 22, 2014 | OKI C5650n LED Laser Printer
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!