Question about Husqvarna Garden
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Fault code on washing machine
Plug off the wall; open up behind; check to see that all connections are firm fixed. Due to vibrations, etc, some may have come loose - to give you wrong or no data. People always want to sell you something.....always, service is quite another story..............................Read the manual carefully.
Posted on Jan 04, 2008
The model number is required to get the correct manual.
The Model Number is on the motor tag.
It is in the format XXX . XXXXXX
Where X = a number.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
SOURCE: No Start Echo CS 670
Sorry to echo the bad news you heard but... often metal transfer from the piston to the cylinder feels like compression. Try part 3 of this, Attempt to shine a light into the plug hole through while inspecting above the exhaust port. Most often in a run lean condition metal transfer occurs above the exhaust manifold.
Starter Handle difficult to pull:
1. Remove the starter cover.
• Inspect the flywheel and crankshaft under the starter cover. Are the woodruff key slots on the crack shaft and flywheel aligned and the key intact? If not; Please consider taking the saw to a good local saw seller/mechanic for a written diagnosis before authorizing any repair or ordering any parts; if yes continue.
• Does the starter operate smoothly? If yes, reinstall the cover and continue with 2, if not repair the starter.
2. Is the saw equipped with a decompression valve? Yes continue, no proceed with 3.
• Leave the ignition off, set the valve and pull the starter.
• Pull gently to release the valve. Is there a difference in the effort required?
• If yes continue with 3, if no repair or replace the decompression valve.
3. Was this saw perhaps operated in a lean condition (metal transfer from the piston to cylinder wall)? This may be caused by many things including but not limited to; leaky intake connections at the engine or carburetor; leaky crankcase seals; cracked fuel delivery lines; running on gasoline containing no 2-cycle oil.
• Disconnect the spark plug wire and remove the plug. Remove the muffler (clean it and the spark arrestor before reinstalling), hold a light at the plug hole and inspect the cylinder through the exhaust port. Is it smooth and shiny or does it appear speckled with dull gray spots or smears?
• Pull the starter slowly, inspect the piston as it rises and falls. Is it a dull gray without scratches and gouges?
• Hold the light at the exhaust port and look through the spark plug hole, inspect the cylinder above the exhaust port. Is it shiny and smooth or speckled with gray spots or smears?
Please Note: Any spots or smears on the cylinder or deep scratches and gouges in the piston indicate the saw was operated in a lean condition. Repair of this on a home owner quality saw often exceeds replacement cost. A repair estimate by an independent saw shop should be considered.
The cost of a P&C nears the cost of a new saw. Join here, search for acid and maybe you can get by with just replacing the piston. This is good bunch of folk that will offer all help possible.
ArboristSite Chainsaw thread (free to join)
An example of a repair here:
If you have more questions or need additional help please reply below and I will get back to you. HTH & Good Luck.
Thank You for using FixYa.
Posted on May 06, 2010
is it flooding or is it second hand , some people cut the cord and dont fit it back properly , if it is flooding you will get hydraulic lock , answer to your question is carby service and over haul
Posted on Jun 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2014 | Televison & Video
Feb 18, 2013 | Washing Machines
May 16, 2011 | Goodman CKL36AR36 Air Conditioner
Jun 16, 2010 | Cars & Trucks
May 11, 2010 | Tappan TGF363 Gas Kitchen Range
Feb 04, 2010 | General Electric Stove/Oven/Range Chrome...
Dec 10, 2009 | Delta Saws
Sep 05, 2009 | Saws
Aug 31, 2009 | Briggs & Stratton Garden
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: