Question about Philips GoGear ViBE Digital Media Player
You have 2 options to delete the contents of your Phillips GoGear ViBE Digital Media Player:
OPTION 1: Delete it from your Computer:
1. Connect your player to your Computer. Your player will load automatically.
2. Select Open device to view file. (If it won't load automatically, you can double click "My Computer" and then double click the icon of your player.)
3. Select the files you want to delete.
Tip: You can press and hold the Ctrl button on the keyboard to select more than one file.
4. Right click the highlighted files and select Delete.
5. Select Yes to confirm.
OPTION 2: Delete the files directly from the player:
TIP: This method is only for player with OPTIONS only.
1. Highlight the file or folder that you want to delete.
2. Press OPTIONS on your player.
3. Select DELETE.
4. Repeat Step 1-3 when you want to delete more than one file or folder.
If you want a detailed step by step with graphic on how to show you how to delete the contents on your player, you can go here.
Hope this information helps you. Please do rate me if I was able to help you out!
Posted on Apr 06, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 22, 2011 | Sony Walkman NWZ-S616F MP3 Player
Jan 15, 2011 | Sony Walkman NW-A808 MP3 Player
Jul 11, 2010 | AIGO DIY MP3 Player
Jan 02, 2009 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Dec 19, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 29, 2008 | Apple 20gb Ipod Mp3 Player With Click...
Mar 04, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
May 14, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Aug 30, 2014 | Philips GoGear ViBE Digital Media Player
116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!