Question about Computers & Internet
Unfortunately, Microsoft does not distribute downloadable copies of their operating system. But there is a way to get a copy of your rightfully deserved software.
Warning: We will be using Torrents. Please if you take anything away from this be a responsible downloader and pay for software and media you enjoyed.
1. http://www.utorrent.com/ Download and install the uTorrent software.
2. http://thepiratebay.org/search/windows/0/7/0 Select your version of windows. If it is not listed, there is a search bar at the top of the page.
3. When you find your version, it will bring you to another page. Make sure to click "DOWNLOAD THIS TORRENT", there is a big misleading download button right above the correct button.
3. http://poweriso.com/ While that is downloading, download PowerIso. This is a free software, but like I said, if you like it buy it.
4. After your Operating System is done downloading, open up PowerIso by clicking on the golden disk either on your desk top, or in the icons in the lower right corner of your desktop.
5. In the PowerIso window, Click open, and find the path to where the operating system was downloaded. Usually in MyDocumentsDownloads. Open the .iso or .mdv file.
6. Insert a blank DVD in the drive and click "Burn" in the PowerIso window.
7. From here you can use the disk as you would your original operating system disk.
8. Don't forget to vote for my solution!
Posted on Apr 06, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2013 | HP PP136AA Webcam
Dec 12, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 14, 2009 | Sanyo VPC-S7 Digital Camera
Aug 02, 2009 | HP PP136AA Webcam
Jul 11, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 05, 2009 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Jan 12, 2009 | Logitech Cordless Mouse
Sep 22, 2008 | Samsung ML 2010 Laser Printer
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!