Question about Computers & Internet
1. Turn on the computer and insert your windows 2000 operating system disk.
2. Restart the computer, and follow the instructions to boot from a disk
a. You may have to go into the bios set up and set your boot device to the CD drive depending on
3. Once you have successfully booted from the CD drive, Windows will run some set up files, be patient.
4. When it is finished, the partitions that are currently installed on the hard drive are listed. Highlight each one and hit 'L' to delete.
5. Once all partitions are deleted, and you are back to the list, hit 'C' to create a new partition.
6. It will give you a formatting option for a quick or a full format. I would choose full.
7. Let it run for about an hour and come back to the windows 2000 set up screen.
8. Follow the instructions to set up windows 2000
9. Be happy
Posted on Apr 06, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2011 | ASUS Computers & Internet
on Nov 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Mar 03, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 15, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Nov 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 03, 2009 | Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional for PC
Feb 18, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 20, 2008 | SimpleTech SimpleDrive Portable USB 2.0...
Sep 11, 2005 | Acer n10 Pocket PC
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: