Question about D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
1. In the address bar of your browser, type in 192.168.0.1
2. By default, to log in to the router the user name is admin and the password is blank
3. Now click the WAN button on the left side of the screen
4. Type in a new network password and save the changes
5. Bask in your secure network
Posted on Apr 06, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 28, 2011 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jun 09, 2010 | Linksys -Cisco Wireless-G VPN Broadband...
Jun 06, 2010 | Toshiba WRC-1000 Router (PA3227C1ETC)
Jan 24, 2009 | D-Link DGL-4500 Wireless Router
Dec 30, 2008 | D-Link DI 514 Wireless Router (DI-514)
Nov 06, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!