Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
I will suggest you reset your canon printer, Follow this steps to reset your canon printer.
1. Turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times.
6. turn off printer by button POWER. Power on later to see what happens.
Posted on Apr 06, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 22, 2010 | Olympus P-440 Thermal Photo Printer
Mar 18, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 6110 Laser Printer
Nov 08, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 6115MFP/D Laser Printer
Oct 22, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 20, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One InkJet...
Sep 13, 2009 | Kodak Professional 8500 Thermal Printer
Sep 12, 2009 | Farallon EtherMac IPrint Adapter LT...
Aug 31, 2009 | Apple Computers & Internet
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!