Question about Network & Wireless Adapters
i am facing problem with modem. i have 20 pcs in workgroup.
i can use internet on only one computer which i have connected. other pc cant access internet.
could tell me the solution.
Enable your internet sharing protocol so that the other workstation can connect to the internet...
Try configuring the ip address as well as the gateway of your worksation...
Posted on Aug 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2012 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
Oct 03, 2011 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
I understand that you are facing trouble with the setup of the router WNDR3400 with your cable modem. I would suggest you to follow the below steps to reset and reconfigure the router:
With the help of a paper clip, press the reset button on the back of the router for 20 seconds (please refer to the label on the bottom of the router for reset button location). Release the reset button after 20 seconds and turn off the router. Turn the router on after few seconds.
1. Connect an Ethernet cable from the modem to the WAN port of the router (isolated port).
2. Connect the computer to the router using any one of the 4 available ports. Please make sure that there is no direct connection between the modem and the computer (either using Ethernet cable or USB cable).
3. Power off the modem and the router after making the connections.
4. Power on the modem and wait for the lights to come on and then power on the router.
1. Open a web browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
2. Access the router's GUI by typing http://192.168.1.1 or http://www.routerlogin.com.
3. When prompted for Username and Password, please enter 'admin' for the Username and 'password' for Password.
4. Click on 'Basic settings' from the left menu and select 'Use Computers MAC Address' from 'router MAC Address' section.
5. Click Apply.
6. Once it updates the settings then power off the modem and the router. Power on the modem and wait for the lights, then power on the router.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue.
Mar 13, 2011 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
Jan 21, 2011 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Nov 18, 2009 | Powerline BellSouth Ethernet Adapter...
Mar 14, 2009 | Belkin (F5D7050) 802.11a/g/b Wireless...
Nov 16, 2008 | NetGear : WG111 54 Mbps Wireless USB 2.0...
Jul 02, 2008 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Apr 25, 2008 | Network & Wireless Adapters
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: