Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
We have now the above printer in our office!
When faxing it does not print a delivery report. Do you have any idea as how to activate this so that we can receive one?
To output a TX Report after every fax transmission, perform the following:
1. Press the Utility/Counter key.
2. Touch [3. Administrator Setting] on the touchscreen.
3. Enter the Administrator password (default password is 12345678).
4. Touch [OK] on the touchscreen.
5. Touch [7. Fax Setting] on the touchscreen.
6. Touch [7. Report Settings] on the touchscreen.
7. Touch [TX Report] on the touchscreen.
8. Touch [ON] on the touchscreen.
9. Touch [Exit] on the touchscreen to return to the normal copy screen.
Please send posotive feed back if this helps.
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2017 | Konica Minolta Konica 7145 Minolta Bizhub...
Aug 26, 2015 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C253 Copier
Aug 26, 2014 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 22, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Jan 10, 2012 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 All-In-One...
Feb 05, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Nov 08, 2007 | Konica Minolta PagePro 1390MF All-In-One...
Oct 31, 2007 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
1,504 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: