Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
I will suggest you reset your canon printer, Follow this steps to reset your canon printer.
1. Turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times.
6. turn off printer by button POWER. Power on later, that should fix the problem.
Posted on Apr 06, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2016 | Canon Color imageCLASS MF624Cw Wireless...
Jan 06, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 07, 2014 | Canon MF8350Cdn AllInOne Laser Printer
Oct 30, 2013 | Canon MF8350Cdn AllInOne Laser Printer
Aug 28, 2012 | Canon MF8350Cdn AllInOne Laser Printer
Jul 28, 2011 | Canon MF8350Cdn AllInOne Laser Printer
May 11, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 17, 2011 | Canon MF8350Cdn AllInOne Laser Printer
Jan 02, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
3,204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!