Question about Canon MF3110 All-In-One Laser Printer
I will suggest you reset your canon printer, Follow this steps to reset your canon printer.
1. Turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times.
6. turn off printer by button POWER. Power on later to see what happens.
Posted on Apr 06, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 30, 2014 | Canon imageCLASS MF4150 All-In-One Laser...
Sep 07, 2013 | Canon I-Sensys Mf4550d All-In-One Laser...
Jan 13, 2013 | Canon IMAGECLASS MF-6530 Multifunction...
Dec 28, 2012 | Canon imageCLASS MF-3110 Laser Printer -...
Jan 28, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 22, 2010 | Canon imageCLASS MF4150 All-In-One Laser...
Dec 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 04, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER 5570 Copier
472 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!