Question about Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
I will suggest you reset your canon printer, Follow this steps to reset your canon printer.
1. Turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times.
6. turn off printer by button POWER. Power on later to see what happens. .
Posted on Apr 06, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2012 | Hitachi 42HDT79 42 in. Plasma Television
Sep 11, 2010 | Rowenta DX6700 Iron
Sep 03, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1300 Printer
Jul 27, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 16, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Nov 02, 2009 | AOC 5 En 15" CRT Monitor
Mar 15, 2009 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 12, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Sep 26, 2007 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
1,853 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: