Question about Apple iPhone 3G
Maybe check to see if you don't have it on silent (silver button on side near volume control)
Posted on Apr 12, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2012 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Aug 04, 2011 | Samsung Gravity SGH-T459 Cell Phone
I had the same issue. Its hardware related due to no good contact between the phone and your tiny speaker.
To fix it no too hard.
1) Open up your Samsung infuse case directions here video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewdyo2fkJj8
or pictures http://androidforums.com/samsung-infuse-4g/532693-how-fix-samsung-infuse-4g-screen.html
2) The speaker is located bottom left corner (two etched holes for sound)
3) With cover off locate 2 brass/bronze tabs that connect the phone to the speaker.
4) Slightly lift these tabs make sure not to far to brake off (1 mm)
5) Put back the cover and phone speaker should work fine
I hope this helps.
Jul 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 25, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jan 20, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K610i Cellular Phone
Jun 22, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!