Question about Schlage FE595PLY626FLA Satin Chrome Electronic Security Plymouth Keypad Ent
According to the manufacturer's installation instructions, if the existing backset is not 2 3/8" or 2 3/4", then the lockset will not fit properly on the door.
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2014 | Ace Hardware Ace Door Lock Installation...
Jul 10, 2017 | Dexter Cars & Trucks
Dec 14, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite S855-S5254 Laptop
Oct 31, 2012 | 2007 Mazda 3
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Apr 27, 2011 | Lexmark T630 Laser Printer
Feb 27, 2011 | 1989 Ford F 250
Feb 13, 2011 | Schlage Camelot Deadbolt Keypad, Satin...
Dec 02, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 800 WFMC8400UC
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: