Question about ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 Motherboard
The problem must be with the CMOS battery. That causes the BIOS setup to not retain changes, including the system clock. Verify also whether the time is correct.
Posted on Apr 06, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2012 | ASUS M2N68AM Plus Motherboard
Aug 25, 2011 | ASUS A7V600-X (90M7A820G0EAYZ) Motherboard
Jul 12, 2011 | ASUS M2N-MX Motherboard
ASUS Update Utility - an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS
The ASUS Update is an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS in Windows® environment.
The ASUS Update utility allows you to:
· Save the current BIOS file
· Download the latest BIOS file from the Internet
· Update the BIOS from an updated BIOS file
· Update the BIOS directly from the Internet, and
· View the BIOS version information.
You need an Asus motherboard in your system.
Rules for Safe BIOS update:
1. For safety reasons, always use the most updated BIOS utility!
2. Do not overclock the system/CPU during BIOS update!
3. Load "Setup Default" in BIOS menu before BIOS Update.
4. Make sure you have "Administator" privilege on your Windows system (WinNT4/2000/XP).
5. Close all application programs under Windows.
6. Disable any existing Anti-Virus applications in the system.
7. Reboot the PC after the BIOS update is complete.
8. Switch on the PC and load "Setup Default" in BIOS again. Hope this helps
May 23, 2011 | ASUS P5LD2-X/1333 - motherboard - ATX -...
May 22, 2011 | Intel ASUS P4BGL-VM 845GL Chipset Ultra...
Jan 20, 2011 | ASUS P6X58DE Desktop Board Intel Chipset...
Jan 10, 2010 | ASUS K8V-VM (K8V-VM GREEN) Motherboard
Oct 26, 2008 | ASUS SiS Chipset TUSI-M Motherboard
Jun 19, 2007 | ASUS P5RD1-VM Motherboard
244 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: