- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Without knowing what kind of phone it is I will only be able to provide you with some general information. The first thing you should do is try changing the USB port. It could just be that the USB port you are plugging it into isn't working. If that doesn't work, then go to the manufacturer's website. Certain phones, like the iPhone, need software to be able to recognize itself. An example would be that the iPhone needs iTunes.
You can download this software for your phone by going to the manufacturer's website. Apple.com, BlackBerry.com, Nokia.com, you get the idea.
If this doesn't resolve your problem, post a response here. I'll be happy to assist you further.
uninstall the pc suite first. > go to device manager by typing "devmgmt.msc" in "run" > check if there the nokia hardware is listed there or not. > if it is there uninstall it. > restart the system and install the software. > when it prompts to insert the usb cable insert it. > it will automatically detect the cable and will install the firmware from the mobile. > after installing it will work fine.
mail me email@example.com
You need to have a USB cable that comes with your nokia n70 package. If you have lost it you have to buy another one from the market showing your mobile set. One end is connected with your mobile phone and the other end is inserted in a USB port of your PC and you can have an interchange of data between your mobile and PC (for example you can save all your mobile contacts in the PC for backup in case you lose your mobile set). Its that simple!
Just follow the following steps:
1) Locate the USB port of your Nokia N72 phone. See Manual if needed.
2) If your mobile phone has a USB Data Cable supplied, connect the end that matches the hub while connect the USB end to your USB port of your PC.
3) If your mobile phone has a CD supplied, this contain the PCSuite software bundled with drivers for your PC operating system.
4) Insert the CD to your CDRom drive.
5) After step 4, you will see a window saying install PCSuite then choose Yes.
6) Choose which operating system. If you use Windows 98, then choose the driver for Windows 98.
7) After installation, reboot/restart tour PC to complete the setup process but never disconnect yet your USB Cables from your mobile phone to PC.
8) Once restarted click on the icon of the PCSuite on your PC, then check if your PC can communicate with your mobile phone and vice versa. To do this click connect via USB if the datas in your mobile phone is seen then connection is correct.
If your problem is USB Driver for Windows 98, i suggest you upgrade your PC operating system to Windows 2000 or Windows XP. Old operating platforms have driver problems when new devices are attached to. But if you choose Windows 98, you will have to browse the internet in search of drivers. Just let me know if you have not found a driver. I'll assist you with this.