Question about Samsung WF328AA Front Load Washer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Samsung Front Load VRT
I've had that same code, the machine completely stops and you have to start over with the load, the repair man samsung sent out still cannot fix my problem. he says there is a defect on these machines, good luck!
Posted on Apr 22, 2008
1. Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
2. Remove the front lower kick panel.
3. Reach up along the inside of the front panel and locate the bottom of the door latch assembly.
4. Located on the bottom of the door latch assembly is a tear-drop shaped tab.
5. Gently pull the tab down about quarter inch or until a click is heard.
6. The door may now be opened. Your door lock is broken; actually you have to wait 2 minutes after the wash is over to try the door. If you cannot have access through under the machine, you can try through the top. Some models have a cord behind the dispenser tray.
Sites for spares.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
IMPORTANT: Read thoroughly. DO NOT add detergent or other laundry products to this cycle.
1. Remove all items from the washer.
2. Open the dispenser drawer and 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment. DO NOT use more than 2/3 cup (160mL) of bleach per cycle as this will lead to product damage.
3. Close the washer door and dispenser drawer.
4. Select the Clean Washer cycle or a full wash cotton 104 F wash (40 C). DO NOT use any higher temperature as this will cause unnecessary fumes
5. Press Start and allow cycle to complete.
6. If the bad odour persists, repeat the procedure 1 or 2 more times. This may be necessary if this is the first time you have run this cycle.
7. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open slightly to allow ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
8. Repeat the cleaning procedure monthly.
To maintain the washer freshness:
1. Use only HE High Efficiency detergent.
2. Leave the door open after each cycle to for better ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
3. Use warm / hot water in your machine unless the fabric you are washing requires cold.
4. Use the correct amount of fabric softener.
5. If your laundry room is damp, use a dehumidifier.
6. Clean the door seal of visible residue.
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
remove the lid.then you need to take off the control panel move it out of the way.there will be a spring that holds the boot in place on the front where the door closes remove this spring the rmove the boot from the front panel then remove the front panel.there will be another spring that holds the boot to the drum.i have found it easy to remove the counter balance weights to remove and reinstall the new boot. i hope this helps sounds like alot but not real bad
Posted on Sep 19, 2009
A 5E code means that the drain pump is iether clogged, with lint, impeller damage, drain hose clogged, or a loose connection on the pump connectors
Posted on Jan 06, 2010
Testimonial: "i was draining the water out only coming out in dribbles so i think you hit the nail on the head....ty ty will give it a go..."
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2015 | Samsung Washing Machines
Nov 04, 2013 | Electrolux EIFLW55HIW Front Load Washer...
Apr 03, 2013 | Samsung DV218AE Electric Dryers
Dec 30, 2012 | Samsung WF203ANW Front Load Washer
Apr 06, 2012 | Televison & Video
Sep 09, 2010 | Samsung WF328AA Front Load Washer
Dec 12, 2009 | Samsung WF206ANS Front Load Washer
May 11, 2007 | Kenmore 44042 Front Load Washer
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: