Question about Computers & Internet
1. Right-click the Desktop and select Properties.
2. Save the current screen settings so if you're unhappy with the results, you can back the changes out. Select the Themes tab, click Save As, and enter the name Original Display Settings. Click OK.
3. Select the Appearance tab, change the Font Size drop-down to Large Fonts, and click Apply to view the new text size. The text in the dialog won't change but the desktop and Start menu will. You can also try the Extra Large Fonts setting.
4. You can also click Advanced, select individual elements of the Windows display, and change their sizes, although this is more difficult to do and the results are less rewarding.
5. If want to back out all of the changes you made, go back to the Themes tab, open the Theme drop-down, select the entry that says Original Display Settings Without "(Modified)", and clickOK.
Posted on Apr 06, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
Nov 13, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 12, 2011 | Mozilla Firefox
Mar 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 30, 2010 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Mar 28, 2010 | Samsung Tocco Ultra Cell Phone
Nov 28, 2007 | Acer AL1716 17" LCD Monitor
203 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!