Question about Lexerd - Motorola Flipout TrueVue Crystal Clear Cell Phone Screen Protector (894685188845) Screen Protector kit
Hard reset your Motorola Backflip Android device.
1. The first step is to turn your phone's power off.
2. Now press the camera button together with power button of the device.
3. After boot screen and prompt, release the camera button.
4. Now you need to hold the volume reduction button and wait for the screen that displays triangle with an exclamation mark.
5. Open the keypad and press ALT L and ALT W keys respectively.
6. At this moment your device will undergo rebooting process.
7. Now your Motorola Backflip device is Factory reset. After the reboot make sure to select to register for a new Blur account during the setup routine.
Posted on Apr 06, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2011 | Motorola Mobility Backflip Smartphone
Mar 22, 2011 | Motorola Cell Phones
Mar 07, 2011 | Motorola Cell Phones
Nov 18, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Backflip Smartphone
Nov 15, 2010 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Oct 24, 2010 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Jun 30, 2010 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Jul 12, 2018 | GPS
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: