Question about Sony NWZB133F MP3 Player
This issue may occur if the portable player was formatted via Windows Explorer. Follow these steps to correct this issue:
NOTE: If the message you receive is Format OK? , select Cancel .
1. Connect the player to the computer.
2. Click Start and then click My Computer .
NOTE: If the Portable Device box appears, click Cancel .
3. In the My Computer window, under Other , double click the icon for your portable player.
4. In the My Computer [Name of your device] window, right click the Internal Storage icon and then click Format from the menu.
5. In the Format box, click OK .
6. In the Format Complete box, click OK .
7. Close the My Computer windows.
8. Disconnect the portable player from the computer.
9. If it is not on, press the power button to turn it on.
10. Press the selector button repeatedly until Settings is highlighted.
11. Press the Play / Pause button.
12. Press the selector button repeatedly until Format is highlighted.
13. Press the Play / Pause button.
14. Press the selector button one time to highlight OK .
15. Press the Play / Pause button.
16. Once the player has finished setting up, Music Library will appear in the display and you can now use your portable player.
17. Test the player for proper functionality. If the error still occurs, reset the player by pressing the RESET button with a small pin or similar object.
The troubleshooting steps listed above should resolve your issue. If you have completed all of the steps and the issue is not resolved, service may be required.
Thanks for using FixYa
Posted on Apr 09, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2010 | Sony NWZB133F MP3 Player
Aug 28, 2010 | Sony NWZB133F MP3 Player
May 22, 2010 | Sony NWZB133F MP3 Player
Feb 18, 2010 | Sony NWZB133F MP3 Player
Nov 16, 2009 | Sony NWZB133F MP3 Player
Nov 02, 2009 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 17, 2009 | Sony NWZB133F MP3 Player
140 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: