Question about Acer Aspire 4530-5889 Notebook PC
1. click on Tools tab and on drop-down menu, click on Audio and video setup...
2. click Next button and on Set up Audio and Video - Webcam, click on v and Select webcam
3. if webcam image display is satisfactory, click Finish button at the bottom right of the window
4. click on Tools tab and on drop-down menu, click on Options
5. in Options window, under Webcam click to set check-box to Allow others to see I have webcam
6. at the bottom of the Options window, click the OK button to exit
1. click Tools tab and on the drop-down menu, click Options
2. in Skype - Options window, in the left side-bar
2. click on Video settings to Set up your webcam
3. click on 1 of the 3 radio buttons to Automatically receive video and screen sharing from...
4. click on 1 of the 2 radio buttons to Show that I have video to...
5. at the bottom right of the Skype - Options window, click the Save button to exit
Posted on Apr 05, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 15, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4530-5889 Notebook PC
Sep 27, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Jul 23, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4530-5889 Notebook PC
Jun 03, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4530-5889 Notebook PC
Jan 17, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4530-5889 Notebook PC
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: