Question about Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2014 | Panasonic Viera TX-32LX70 32 in. LCD TV
The AV1 and AV2 switch position can be used to program a
VCR, DVD, STEREO, 2nd DIRECTV Receiver or 2nd TV with
the following instructions.
1. Turn on the component (e.g. DVD Player) you wish to
3. Move the slide switch under the AV1 (or AV2) icon.
4. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same
time until the green light under AV1 (or AV2) flashes
twice and then release both keys.
5. Using the number keys enter the 5-digit code for your
brand of component being programmed. If performed
correctly the green light under TV will flash twice.
6. Aim the remote at your component and press the power
key once. The component should turn off. If it does not
turn off, repeat steps 3 and 4 trying each code for your
brand until you find the correct code.
7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 to program a new component
under AV2 (or AV1).
Feb 21, 2011 | Samsung BD-P1200 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Feb 17, 2011 | JVC Televison & Video
Jan 20, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 07, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Sep 22, 2010 | Westinghouse LTV-40w1 HDC 40.02 in. LCD...
Jul 21, 2009 | Toshiba XD-E500 DVD Player
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!