Question about HP Printers & Copiers
1. Check if there are broken parts inside the printer-carriage area
2. Turn the printer on and off
3. Clear any paper jam by opening the rear access door at the back of the printer. If there are no paper jams. Clean the rubber rollers with a lint free cloth that is moist with water
4. Make sure that the carriage can move freely
5. Remove then reinstall the ink cartridges
6. Make sure that the control-panel faceplate is correctly installed
7. Plug the printer directly to the wall outlet
8. Perform a partial reset on the printer.
a. Unplug the power cord from the All in One
b. Press and hold # and 3 while plugging the power cord
c. Do not release the two buttons unless the printer would say reset
9. Try to print
10. If this would not resolve your issue then the printer sensor is already defective.
Posted on Aug 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 20, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 10, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 26, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 4215 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 13, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 16, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
286 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: