Question about Cell Phones
You could do one of following.
1. Use PC suite to access mobile's storage and copy images back to PC.
2. Use Bluetooth or IR adapter and receive images.
3. email them and download via computer(makes you mad!)
4. Use a chip reader to read chip from PC and get images.
5. If you don't have any chip/IR/Blutooth, you could MMS/email photos.
Posted on Apr 05, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2013 | Cell Phones
on Jan 29, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 13, 2013 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jun 15, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 Cell Phone
May 10, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Jan 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 22, 2010 | Samsung SGH-G600 Cellular Phone
Jun 26, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Apr 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!