Question about HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
1. check the card is ok by insertingit in another mobile or use card reader to check card in pc.
2. if your card is readable by another mobile or pc. its mean your you card is not formatted in the way of htc touch p3450.
3. open card in pc not mobile in which card is read by.
4. copy all data from it to pc.
5. format the card into fat32 with default allocation size.
6. your card is ready for htc touch.just restore all data copied in pc if you want to.
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2014 | Cell Phones
Dec 13, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Apr 23, 2012 | LG Cell Phones
Aug 18, 2011 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
Jun 14, 2011 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Mar 29, 2010 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Mar 18, 2010 | Nokia 7100 Supernova Cell Phone
Feb 18, 2010 | Nokia N73 Music Edition Smartphone
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!