- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have forgotten the code, you can unlock the IPod by doing the following:
Connect your IPod to the primary computer you use it with (the first one IPod synced with), and open iTunes. When you disconnect iPod from the computer, it will no longer be locked.
If you can't unlock IPod using either [the code or connecting it to the computer you use to manage its songs]. . . you can restore your iPod to factory settings using iPod Updater. Please note that this will erase all data on your iPod. Afterwards, you can add your music and data back to your iPod.
If you want to change the primary computer that your IPod is associated with, do this:
1. Restore your iPod. WARNING: The restore process cannot be undone. All of your songs and files will be deleted. Always make a backup of your important data.
2. Connect your iPod to the computer that you want to be the primary computer.
3. Open iTunes and synchronize. If you can't unlock your iPod and you don't have access to the primary computer, your only option is to restore the IPod, which will erase all music and data." Please take time to rate me thumbs up.
You need to put in DFU MODE, and restore your ipod touch. Easy: Press The Home Button + power button for 10 seconds. after 10 seconds, press only the Homme button. And now, connect your ipod touch on itunes and press RESTORE.
you will have to restore your ipod to factory default settings in itunes.
or you can jailbreak the ipod with software like quickpwn.
Here is how to restore your ipod in itunes.
You will need to put the itouch in DFU/Recovery mode to get it to connect.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
usb cable into the Ipod and NOT into the computer. Hold the
Home Button down for 5 second (do not release it) Then
Press and hold the Power Button for approx 10 secs (count them out) Your iPod
will reboot. Release
the power button and continue holding the Home button for an additional 27secs. You may
see the screen go blank or not. Plug the
USB end into the computer with itunes open. Your ipod
will mount in recovery mode. Restore
it and Your all set.
if you need any further help let me know. Good Luck
press and hold the home and power buttons, when it turns off DO NOT let go of the home button continue holding until it restores itself then connect it to your computer and restore it. unfortunately it will erase everything.