Question about EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
What about after you try and it displays a smiley face or other times none. what to do then?
Posted on Sep 29, 2012
If the password has changed then the only option is to set it back to factory default settings to use the default username and password, here is the steps to take to do so.
An RS-232 null modem serial cable is required for this procedure
1. Connect the EOC-3220 to your computer with a null modem serial cable. 4. Wait until the "#" is displayed in the HyperTerminal window. Hope this gets you in the right direction.
2. Start a HyperTerminal session: Click Start and then select Programs -> Accessories -> Communications -> HyperTerminal.
3. After the HyperTerminal window appears:
a. Give this new connection a name. Ex: EOC-3220.
b. Select correct COM port. Ex:COM1.
c. Set baud rate as "38400", data bits "8", parity "none", stop bits "1", and flow control as "None". Then press "OK" to bring up the HyperTerminal window.
d. unplug the power on the POE injector wait 5 seconds and plug it back in.
5. Type "flash reset", then hit enter.
6. Type "reboot", then hit enter. After the device reboots, all settings will be at factory default.
1. Connect the EOC-3220 to your computer with a null modem serial cable.
4. Wait until the "#" is displayed in the HyperTerminal window.
Hope this gets you in the right direction.
Posted on Apr 05, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Apr 13, 2011 | TP-LINK TPLink TDW8950ND 150Mbps Wireless...
Feb 08, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Oct 19, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-N WRT150N Router
May 26, 2009 | Buffalo Technology AirStation G54...
Apr 19, 2009 | Actiontec (5GE583000-01) Router
Apr 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 01, 2009 | Linksys WRT54GL Wireless-G 54Mbps...
Feb 25, 2009 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Jun 04, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 05, 2013 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
336 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: