Question about ASUS Eee PC 900 PC Notebook
Hello, If you cannot log on to Windows by using a particular user account, but you can log on to another account that has administrative credentials, follow these steps on how to do the trick:
1. Log on to Windows by using an administrator account that has a password that you remember. You may need to start Windows in safe mode (Which is pressing F8 at boot up).
2. Click Start, and then click Run.
3. In the Open box, type "control userpasswords2", and then click OK.
4. Click the user account that you forgot the password for, and then click Reset Password.
5. Type a new password in both the New password and the Confirm new password boxes, and then click OK.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Apr 05, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2015 | Dell Computers & Internet
Apr 12, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2014 | Dell Inspiron Notebook
May 30, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5535-5050 Notebook
Jan 01, 2011 | Packard Bell EasyNote A7 718 Notebook
Apr 07, 2010 | Acer Aspire 6920-6621 Notebook
Jul 12, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-CS160J/Q Widescreen Notebook...
Apr 08, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite M45-S2652 Notebook
Mar 11, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1521 Notebook
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: