Question about Sony MDR-NC40 Consumer Headphones
1. Carefully remove the ear pad.
2. There is a shiny plastic cover over the speaker with some foam padding. Gently pry this off - it is sticky.
3. You will now see the speaker holder - it is round and has 4 slots. If you gently rotate it anti clockwise it can be removed, releasing the speaker.
4. Under the speaker is a small round plastic sticker, this protects the back of the speaker from the screw - remove it.
5. You will now see the screw head - cross head screw - tighten it back onto the headpiece and re-assemble all components.
Posted on Aug 19, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2013 | Akai Ewi4000s Electronic Wind Instrument
Jul 01, 2012 | Homelite Consumer Products Backpack...
Oct 25, 2011 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 28, 2010 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 19, 2010 | NEC Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2040u NF...
Feb 14, 2010 | 1999 Ford Escort
Jan 17, 2010 | 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD
Oct 19, 2009 | Garmin GPS
Apr 23, 2009 | LG Refrigerators
Jan 28, 2009 | Sony NW-A1000 MP3 Player
779 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!