Question about Acer Aspire M1641-U1521A PC Desktop
IT MEANS YOU HAVE A FAULT IN CPU.CHECK ALL THE WIRES,CABLES AND REATTACH HARDDISK AND ALL ACCESORISES.........IF THERE IS DAMAGE REPLACE IT IMMEDIATELY..........
Posted on Apr 05, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2014 | Acer Aspire E1-571-6650 Laptop
May 15, 2011 | Acer Aspire 4551 Notebook
Mar 12, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Feb 06, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5735 Notebook
Sep 10, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5920 Notebook PC
Mar 29, 2009 | Acer Aspire M1641-U1521A PC Desktop
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: