Your full model number would be either GH6177XPS1, GH6177XPS2, GH6177XPS3, or GH6177XPS4 as found on the model tag. I mention that only if you need to order parts.There
should be a "mini-manual" (tech sheet) hidden inside the unit
control panel or hidden on the left side behind the grille, which is
very helpful when troubleshooting, testing, and locating
our Web site, we have a video
available showing how to remove a typical
over the range control panel assembly in under 5 minutes.
On the tech sheet for our model, trouble code F7 is discussed:
F7 Power to magnetron interrupted
1. Unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
2. After 40 seconds, check to see whether this solves the problem.
3. Unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
4. Check cooling fan operation
5. Check resistance of the magnetron thermostat.
6. Check the magnetron.
7. Check P2, P4 and P27 connections.
8. Check wiring to the 1100W inverters and control system. See "Checking Inverters."
9. Check operation of all interlock switches.
10. Replace inverter, if defective.
11. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
12. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
13. If problem persists, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
14. Replace electronic control.
15. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
16. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
17. If problem persists, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
18. Check for reversed plug connection on controls or loose wiring.
19. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
20. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.You can find
helpful exploded view diagrams and order parts by entering your full
model number from the tag on the oven here.
to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating
of our answer.