Question about Acer Aspire One AOD255-2532 Netbook
1. click on Tools tab and on drop-down menu, click on Audio and video setup...
2. click Next button and on Set up Audio and Video - Webcam, click on v and Select webcam
3. if webcam image display is satisfactory, click Finish button at the bottom right of the window
4. click on Tools tab and on drop-down menu, click on Options
5. in Options window, under Webcam click to set check-box to Allow others to see I have webcam
6. at the bottom of the Options window, click the OK button to exit
1. click Tools tab and on the drop-down menu, click Options
2. in Skype - Options window, in the left side-bar
2. click on Video settings to Set up your webcam
3. click on 1 of the 3 radio buttons to Automatically receive video and screen sharing from...
4. click on 1 of the 2 radio buttons to Show that I have video to...
5. at the bottom right of the Skype - Options window, click the Save button to exit
Posted on Apr 04, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: aser 7520 aspire
If you have no video at all then turn off the laptop. Reseat the memory and then turn the laptop back on with just the AC Adaptor hooked up to see if you get video if not then try reseating the memory into the other slot and try turning it on again to see if you get video. If not then your motherboard may be bad. Just curious though after you turn on the laptop, does the hard drive light keep flickering like its trying to load windows?
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2013 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Download and install the driver listed under Orbicam Webcams on the Acer Aspire Support website
Select "Start->Control Panel->Add Hardware" from your computer's start menu.
Choose the webcam for your laptop and select the "OK" button. Your webcam will now be installed.
Log in to your Google Gmail account. If you do not have one, register for a free account (see Resources below).
Choose the "Install Video Chat" menu option from the Gmail interface and restart your Web browser.
Log back in to your Google Gmail account and left-click a contact to video chat with your Aspire webcam. The contact must be available and also have video chat enabled.
hope this helps
Oct 05, 2012 | Acer mb.s5702.001 - Aser Aspire One D150...
Jan 17, 2011 | Acer Aspire X3400 PC Desktop
Apr 14, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5050-3242 Notebook
May 07, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4315 Notebook
Feb 08, 2009 | Aspire Acer 7520-5324 Laptop
Oct 27, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
226 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: