Question about Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Need to order new switch for this model. Where can I do this?

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Brigadier General:

    An expert that has over 10,000 points.

  • Master
  • 4,736 Answers

Windypoo, you failed to list the Model Number & Manufacturer in the description of your problem. We definitely need that info to help you.

Posted on Apr 04, 2011

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to replace ignition switch on Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor Model 13ap60tp766?

there should be a nut on the key side of swicth cover by a rubber boot take boot off redisconnect on back of switch take of nut remove switch put back together in reverse order

Aug 25, 2014 | Troy Garden

1 Answer

Need to install membrane switch model number smh9151s

This is actually a simple DIY job. The service manual is at my site here.

You simply move your circuit board into a new control panel frame assembly, which comes with a new keypad already attached.
For model SMH9151S, it is part number DE94-01806K ("Assy Control PANEL") and you can order it from the Pros here for about $42.

If it is not in stock when you order, they can have it to you in just a few days.

You can also find helpful exploded view diagrams and order other parts via that link.

There's a video here showing how to remove a typical over the range control panel assembly in under 5 minutes. If you have trouble, slide the hood vent grille to the left about 1/4", then then pull it forward. Then you unplug the keypad (as per the photo below) and move your circuit board into the new frame. Be careful, since the display is made of glass.


Some connectors on the relays have a lock:

Jan 04, 2014 | Samsung SMH9151 Microwave Oven

1 Answer

I need a new pressure switch for my heat. I ordered one online but the model numbers do not match and affraid to use it. The orig part # that I ordered was Reheem 42-24335-03 what I recieved was a 42-

go to rheem site and look up original part for your model and see if it has been changed to a new number. another possibilitiy is compare specifications of orig with new part if same you ca use it

Nov 12, 2013 | Heating & Cooling

2 Answers

Wheels are spinning but not moving

ok then you either have a bad shifter switch or the connector has come disconnected from the bottom of the shifter switch, Let me know if you need me to order you a new shifter assembly, they are $20 plus s&h

May 31, 2012 | Toys

1 Answer

Lost variable speed

you need a new switch, before removing make a note of the wiring diagram. You can try to order a new one from If you need more assistance or help in find ing the switch get back to me with the model and brand and I will see what I can do.

Jan 09, 2012 | Metabo SBE560 1/2" 0 2,800 Rpm 4.5 Amp...

1 Answer

Need a new pressure switch for Craftsman model 919152920 compressor, but that part is no longer available. The switch doesn't function to even turn on the compressor.

You can purchase a generic/ universal pressure switch from or ebay. Just look for the correct fittings and pressure cutout. Cost about $20. Before you order a new switch you should test that motor and pump are ok. Jump the wires on the pressure switch temporarily so line-in is connected to motor line. When you connect cord to wall plug the compessor should start and begin to fill. If function ok then order switch. If the motor does not start, may not be switch. Good luck

Nov 09, 2010 | Craftsman Air Tools & Compressors

2 Answers

Little piece in freezer broke, the one that turns light on and off when you open the door, stanless steel side by side. Can I order the part and fix it myself or do I need to have someone come out to fix...

Sounds like you mean the light switch. Purchase new one at your local appliance parts house. Look closely at it. Ask the counter man if it installs easily. If so, take it home, UNPLUG THE MACHINE OR SHUT OFF THE CIRCUIT BREAKER. Pry out old one, Attach wires to new one. It should just snap in place.

Oct 10, 2009 | Refrigerators

2 Answers

Trying to replace timer 8299771. Can't find my

On the new timer , you have 2 wires comming of the timer motor . The blue wire should go to one of these terminals on the timer itself . The place where there is ONLY a timer motor wire going to , is where it should go .

Sep 04, 2009 | Dryers

Not finding what you are looking for?
Heating & Cooling Logo

Related Topics:

16 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Heating & Cooling Experts


Level 3 Expert

2461 Answers

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

Are you a Heating and Cooling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides