Question about Astar LTV-3201 32 in. LCD Television
Apparently they do not have the brand as you mentioned, i have tried looking for one but none so far, it will be best if you will get hold of comcast and possibly, only possible ask for reprograming to make your Astar work.
just click this link for their contact information Comcast
hope that helps.
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
If you look at the instruction under 'search for your codes' it will tell you how to scan all the code until you find the one that will work. Down load the manual here for your remote:
SEARCHING FOR YOUR CODE
If your home entertainment device does
not respond to the remote control after
trying all of the codes listed for your
brand, or if your brand is not listed at all,
try searching for your code.
For example, after trying all of the
codes for your TV, you still cannot get
the remote control to operate your TV,
1. Turn on your TV.
2. On the remote control, press TV
once. Then press and hold Setup
until the TV key blinks twice, then
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1. The TV key will
4. Aim the remote control at the the
TV and slowly alternate between
pressing Power and TV.
Stop when the TV turns off. A
working code has been found.
NOTE: In the search mode, the
remote control will send IR codes
from its library to the selected device,
starting with the most popular code
5. Press Setup once to lock in the
code.The TV key will blink twice.
Posted on Nov 02, 2009
SOURCE: I am trying to program
It wont work because its a TV/VCR combo. you can try anyvcr or combo codes there are but it probably wont work. I work for comcast and have seen this happen 1000 times sorry for the bad news
Posted on Dec 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2016 | Flat Panel Televisions
Mar 06, 2015 | Philips Flat Panel Televisions
Sep 30, 2014 | Flat Panel Televisions
Sep 16, 2014 | Olevia LT42HVi 42 in. LCD Television
Jan 25, 2014 | TCL 50 Class LED HDTV - 1080p, 1920 x...
Apr 07, 2013 | Flat Panel Televisions
Jul 16, 2012 | Olevia 227-S11 27 in. LCD TV
1. Turn on the TV
NOTE: Please read steps 2 to 4 completely before proceeding. Highlight or write down the codes and device you wish to program before moving on to step 2.
2. Press and hold SETuntil the Red Light blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Locate the code for your device in Manufacturer's Codes on the back of this user guide. Brands are listed in alphabetical order with the most popular codes listed first.
4. Enter the first five-digit code for your TV. If you perform this procedure correctly, the Red Light will blink twice
NOTE: If you enter an invalid code, the red light will display one long blink and exit the programming mode. Repeat steps 2 to 5 with a valid code.
5. Aim the remote control at your TV and press Power once. The device should turn off. If it does not respond, repeat steps 2 to 4, trying each code listed for your brand until you find one that works. If it still does not work, try Searching For Your Code.
6. For future reference, write your TV code in a safe place.
Jan 17, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
May 28, 2009 | Haier HL42E LCD TV
173 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: