Question about Frigidaire Microwave Ovens
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: need to replace glass top
Please check out the link below. This should help you get it removed.
Hope this helped...Jim... Please leave a comment.
Posted on Feb 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2015 | Frigidaire Microwave Ovens
Hello - This may or may not be specifically for your model, however these are generics instructions that I found.
To replace the light bulb to the over the range microwave you will need to follow the steps below:
1. To replace light bulb, first disconnect power to the microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by unplugging.
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
4. Remove the charcoal filter by pushing it inwards, then turn and pull it away from the unit.
5. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by carefully pulling up on the front edge.
6. Remove old light bulb and replace only with equivalent 30 watt bulb available from part distributor. Bulbs are also available at most hardware stores or lighting centers.
7. Replacing the microwave oven light cover by carefully pushing into place. Replace the charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs) and replace the vent grill mounting screws.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN 30 WATTS.
Oct 27, 2012 | Frigidaire FMV152K Microwave Oven
Aug 03, 2011 | Frigidaire FMV156DC Microwave Oven
Jun 14, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 12, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Jun 16, 2010 | Frigidaire Microwave Ovens
Oct 28, 2009 | Electrolux Microwave Ovens
Oct 05, 2009 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Jan 07, 2009 | Frigidaire FMV156EM Microwave Oven
Aug 03, 2008 | Frigidaire FMV156DC Microwave Oven
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: