Question about HP LaserJet 9500n Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The 57.7 error says that the fuser fan could be bad.
If you take the back cover off the printer and look to the right, you will see two fans, one above the other.
The bottom fan is the one you want. It is probably clogged with dirt or else the dirt got inside the fan and is preventing it from spinning. Replace it
Posted on Apr 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2015 | HP LaserJet 9500n Printer
Oct 07, 2011 | HP LaserJet 4700 Printer
Apr 04, 2011 | HP LaserJet 9500n Printer
This printer tracks the number of pages printed on the fuser, and a reminder message will appear when the fuser reaches a certain page count. The message will instruct you to replace your fuser. Whenever you install a new fuser, you should reset the fuser page count so the warning message will not appear prematurely.
To reset the fuser count :
1. Press MENU to enter the MENUS.
2. Press Down arrow to highlight Configure Device.
3. Press Checkmark to select Configure Device.
4. Press Down arrow to highlight RESETS.
5. Press Checkmark to select RESETS.
6. Press Down arrow to highlight RESET SUPPLIES.
7. Press Checkmark to select RESET SUPPLIES.
8. Press Down arrow to highlight NEW FUSER KIT.
9. Press Down arrow to select NEW FUSER KIT.
10. Press Down arrow to highlight YES.
11. Press Checkmark to select YES.
The fuser count will be reset and then the printer is ready to use.
Thank you for being a FixYa Valued Customer.
Hope this helps helps. Please keep us updated and remember to rate this answer.
Jan 19, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3600 Printer
Jun 09, 2010 | HP LaserJet 9500n Printer
Apr 27, 2010 | HP LaserJet 9500n Printer
Jan 21, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 9500HDN Printer
Oct 08, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
Apr 03, 2008 | HP LaserJet 9500n Printer
265 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!