Question about Primavera Project Planner P3 (PRIMAVERAP3) for PC
Yes, this is absolutely possible.
You need a small piece of software called CutePDF. Its free and hardly takes any space on your pc/laptop.
Direct Download Link for CutePDF
Once downloaded, install the software and follow the steps below:
1. Open your project primavera file
2. try to print it
3. before printing, the time when u have to select your printer, select Cute PDF Writer as shown in the image below
4. Click on print
5. The primavera project will be printed as a PDF file and you'll be asked where you want to save it :)
6. Choose your destination.
7. When the printing is completed, you can open the pdf file in Adobe PDF reader
* You don't need a printer to do this
* You can follow the same steps and print word/excel/powerpoint files to pdf (or any other file type that you can "print")
Hope this helped!
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2015 | Adobe PageMaker 7.0 for PC
Apr 16, 2014 | AutoCAD LT 2014 for PC
Jul 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 04, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Aug 20, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite U305-S5097 Notebook
Apr 17, 2009 | Primavera SureTrak Project Manager 3.0 for...
Jan 23, 2009 | 321studios DVD X Show for PC
3,223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: