How to use cwa-854 other than bridge mode?I would like to have an internet access point obtained with user name and pasword where i can conetct more than one comp (ip obtained automatically)?
Two aspects have to be considered to establish a network with brideable functions
1. The computer infrustrure have to be built, for example the computers have to be connected to each other by physcal cables to achieve the first steps the the second steps requiring wireless functionality.
2.The wireless devices like modems transfer signals between the two device to communicate otherwise would have communicated by wire connectivty of cables. The wireless device creates a bridge between the two devices also called an access point located on the computer networking area ( open my computer, click system settings and select networking functionality for any alteration purposes)
3.Once each device in the connection is ready functioning, the access point becomes visible message that could be manipulted by the computer administrator.
4. Clicking on the system networking settings will allow customisable features explanable
a. The network area would have the option of creating passwords to every device for reasons of that each device on the network is a separate entity only possible to achieve connectivey by another device providing wireless capability.
b. manipulate the wireless features that would only be displayed after each gadget on the infrastructure has been phically connected with wires amongs one another and to power supply in which instance to be powered on.
c. the modem once powered on should recognise an available computer physical establishment because wireless chips are embeded in every entity of the setup.
d. The computer display of message about wireless signal recognistion is then manipulated to suit the administrators specifications explanable.
1. A user name and password are established for reasons of contolling access to the connection of several devices
2. The device could function without passwords and username only becomes available to every demander making possible connectivty so several untilities and infructure.
1. Your computer set up of networks are a network that when capable of communicating elswhere with additional networks insfrustures together is an internet.
2. Rememer to setup your newkwork properly or esle access could not be made into another network and vise versa.
3. If you set up any passwords and user names in the process of establishing a network,, other persons requiring connectivety woudld requrre what is called Codes in computer temnology to acess the network. whenever the passwors are lost would compromise your acess to the link of wireless signals as well.
Dec 02, 2010 |
Cnet CWA-854 (CWA854) 802.11b/g Wireless...