Question about Amperite Dayton Solid State Timer On Delay Time Relay
1) Dayton 6A855 time delay pin timer
Grainger owns Dayton, so you might want to contact Grainger
2) Time delay timers at Grainger:
3) Grainger shows time-delay 8-pin 120 or 240V
Grainger shows 11-pin 120 or 240V
Searching for "11 pin 240Volt delay timer" turned up results:
4) Following pdf shows knob-adjustable 240V delay-on pin timer
5) Signaline has delay timers (800) 862-2875
7) Another pdf with 240V delay pin timers
8) Not wanting to say what already know, but each 240V circuit is made from two out-of-phase 120V lines. Any 240Volt Load can be turned OFF by turning off one of the 120V lines. In this way, the Dayton 120V timer can be used to control 240V load.
Also the 120V Dayton can operate 120V double-pole contactor, and then the contactor controls 240V Load.
Posted on Apr 04, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2017 | Cadillac Cars & Trucks
Apr 21, 2014 | 1996 Oldsmobile 88
Jul 14, 2011 | Amperite Dayton Solid State Timer On Delay...
Jul 11, 2011 | Amperite Dayton Solid State Timer On Delay...
Mar 26, 2011 | Amperite Dayton Solid State Timer On Delay...
Mar 15, 2011 | 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Oct 12, 2009 | Maytag Neptune FAV6800AW Top Load Washer
Feb 19, 2009 | 1997 Ford Aspire
Oct 11, 2008 | Dayton E51 Oil Filled Utility Heater
818 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: