Question about Motorola Radio Communications
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You may have to get a bluetooth headset specifically used with Ericson or change bluetooth setting on your cell to handsfree
Posted on Jan 14, 2008
Go to blutooth, my devices, add new device, the phon are now searching for a headset.
Activate the headset, by clicking and hold the volumebutton one way, and then after click and hold the big "answer" button.
Hold both for 3 sec, then release the volume button before releasing the "answer" button!
The headset wil now lit up, and a blue light wil glow continusly.
Now you can search for new devices, like I described in the beginnging.
With love, Henrik
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
1.Press and hold the Multifunction button in the middle of a boom headset while the headset is closed. The light will glow blue.2.Open the boom microphone and the blue light should remain on. If not, repeat step 1.
3.On the cell phone, press Menu > Settings > Connection > Bluetooth > Handsfree > New Device
4.Select H500 once a connection is detected.
5.The passkey "0000" is now entered to confirm the connection has been made.
6.The cell phone screen will now read "Bluetooth Connection".
1.Provided you set the Bluetooth power to "On" after the initial connection has been made, the phone will automatically re-connect to the headset.
2.To set the Bluetooth power on - Press Menu, Select Settings, then Connections, then Bluetooth link, scroll to Setup and select that. Scroll to Power and chose Change. Scroll to On and press Select. The screen should now read "Changed: Power On".
3.Test Your Connection: Close the headset and watch for cell phone to say "Disconnected". Re-open the headset and the phone should be connected automatically and will now display "Bluetooth Connected".
please give good rating if the solution works.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2010 | Sony Ericsson Walkman® W610i Cellular...
Oct 23, 2009 | Sony Jabra Earbud Headset - Ericsson T610...
May 27, 2009 | Cell Phones
Feb 22, 2009 | Jabra Bluetooth Headset with Adjustable...
Dec 23, 2008 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands Free...
Aug 18, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
Dec 15, 2007 | Motorola Mobility HS815 Wireless Headset
Nov 29, 2007 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
Aug 13, 2007 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!