Question about Phil & Teds Sport Buggy Inline Child Baby Stroller

1 Answer

How do i replace the foam on my phil and ted sport? ive bought new foam just can't figure out how to put it on.... how do i take the handle bar off?

Posted by on

  • lj_urry
    lj_urry Apr 16, 2012

    I know this was over a year ago, but I am having the same problem... where did you buy your replacement foam??


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has written 7 tips or uploaded 3 video tips

  • Master
  • 1,833 Answers

If you need to replace the foam, you need to take the handle bar off first. You will find screws, below and above the button, on the side of the handle near to where you can adjust the handle height. This way you can unscrewing the handle and replace the foam.

Posted on Apr 04, 2011

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I've lost the bar which clips on the front of my phil & teds sport buggy, where can i find a replacement? Also I need a new handlebar grip as the foam is torn.


Go to this site, they seem to have a number of the spares you require for your buggy.

Alan Hood

May 18, 2010 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

I have a Phil and Teds sport and really need a new bumper bar!


If you contact the link below, you will be able to get a replacement:

I hope this helps.

Sep 16, 2009 | Phil & Teds E3 Jogger

1 Answer

Spares for Phil and Teds

try ebay thay good for phil and ted bits

Sep 09, 2009 | Regal Lager Phil & Teds Sport Buggy Double...

1 Answer

I need a replacement handle bar for my phil and teds


You can purchase a replacement handle bar from Out n About the UK distributers of Phil & Teds.

I hope this helps.

Aug 10, 2009 | Regal Lager Phil and Teds Classic - Red...

1 Answer

How do i take the main seat cover off my phil and ted sport

you have to undo the 2screws each side to remove handle, and there are 2 screws on each side near footrest to undo. then it should slide upp the frame and off where the handle bar connects. sounds more complicated than it is should take about 10-15min. then the whole seat can go in the wash.

May 29, 2009 | Phil & Teds E3 Twin Seat Jogger

1 Answer

Need a replacement foam bit for handle, where can I get one

I have bought a new foam part for the handle on my Phil and Ted e3 stroller, but how do I change it? Has anyone done this successfully? Any tips?

Apr 08, 2009 | Maclaren Twin Techno Storm Umbrella...

1 Answer

New wheels for pram service and repair phil n ted they also sell spare parts

Jan 28, 2009 | Regal Lager Phil & Teds Sport Buggy Double...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Phil & Teds Sport Buggy Inline Child Baby Stroller Logo

Related Topics:

1,445 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Phil & Teds Baby Gear Experts

Jennifer Rock
Jennifer Rock

Level 2 Expert

135 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

43014 Answers

Bill Boyd

Level 3 Expert

42120 Answers

Are you a Phil & Teds Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides