Question about Health & Beauty
Are you sure you have dandruff? it could be dry scalp. You can try putting a bout a tablespoon of baking soda in your hand with the shampoo and massage into the scalp with the first lathering. rinsing thoroughly. For the hair falling out, unless it is a medical condition, make sure you are starting at the bottom and working up when combing or brushing out tangleswhen hair is wet or dry that way there is less pulling and stress on the hair strands.
Posted on Sep 25, 2011
Go for Head and Shoulders which is available globally Also you can try Dove hair treatment
Posted on Apr 04, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2016 | Health & Beauty
In summer we sweat a lot. Our head is no different. Due to excessive sweating hair may fall and can create a concern for you. Here are 5 remedies you can try.
1. Mix 5 teaspoon coconut milk, 1 teaspoon Indian gooseberry (Amla) juice, 1 teaspoon water melon juice, 1 teaspoon tender coconut water and 1 teaspoon lemon juice together. Apply this mixture on the scalp and hair. Keep it for 20 minutes. Then wash it off with cold water. You can prevent hair fall.
2. Mix cucumber juice, tender coconut water, raw mango pulp, Indian gooseberry paste, fenugreek seed paste and egg yolk together. Apply this mixture to your sculp. Keep it for some time and wash it with normal water.
3. Due to dandruff hair may fall. The day you put anti dandruff shampoo your scalp is free from dandruff. The same day you must wash your comb, towel and pillow cover with anti-bacterial solution like Detol, Savlon. So dandruff will not come back from these things.
4. Aloe Vera gel is very helpful for hair. It gives nourishment to hair in many respects. It is very easy to collect the gel. You have to just open up the thick leaf from one side. For one person 50 grams of gel is enough. You have to rub the gel all over your scalp and keep it for 10 minutes. After that wash your head with plain water.
5. Please, do not comb your hair when it is wet. Ladies should not make knot when the hair is wet.
on Jan 18, 2011 | Health & Beauty
on Jun 30, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Jan 08, 2016 | Wen Cleansing Conditioner Shampoo 16oz...
Jun 11, 2011 | Dabur Vatika Root Strengthening Shampoo...
Mar 13, 2011 | Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair...
Feb 26, 2011 | Dabur 10x300ml Vatika Coconut Hair Oil...
Feb 05, 2011 | L`Oreal L'Or?al Force Vector Force Vector...
Nov 23, 2010 | Health & Beauty
443 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!