Question about Epson LX-300+ II Matrix Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
You can download the driver here (make sure to select the correct operating system):
Posted on Apr 04, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: problems installing a printer
You can follow the steps below to install a resident printer driver which is part of your operating system.
NOTE: Windows should detect and automatically install devices attached via the Parallel or USB ports on the computer. You should be able to attach the printer, and the "Plug and Play" feature will install the appropriate driver.
If the driver does not automatically install, please contact your Computer vendor. The "Plug and Play" feature may be disabled within your computer.
The resident driver installation should only be used if the printer is not detected and installed.
1. Start by opening the "Printers and Faxes" window. Click on "Add Printer" on the left hand side of the screen.
2. The "Add Printer Wizard" screen will come up. Click on "Next".
3. At the "Local or Network Printer" screen, select "Local Printer" and place a check on "Automatically Detect and Install my Plug and Play Printer". Click on "Next".
4. Windows should report it will check for Plug and Play hardware. It should also detect and install the appropriate resident printer driver.
5. A window will appear and tell you when the process is completed.
*NOTE: If Windows does not detect your printer automatically, you can manually install the printer. Simply select EPSON under manufacturer and select your appropriate model under PRINTERS.
6. When the printer is installed, it will ask you if you would like to print a test page. Check "Yes", then click on "Next".
7. The next screen will display the settings for the printer. Click on "Finish" to complete the installation and print the test page.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2010 | Epson LX-300 Matrix Printer
Sep 09, 2010 | Epson LX-300+ II Matrix Printer
Apr 05, 2010 | Epson LX-300 Matrix Printer
Jun 21, 2009 | Epson LX-300+II Matrix Printer
Jun 27, 2008 | Epson LX-300 Matrix Printer
Apr 26, 2008 | Epson LX-300 Matrix Printer
443 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!