Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
The blue symbols are used for French input. If the Language Bar is on the desktop, just click on it and select English (United States). If the Language Bar is not showing then do the following...
1. click start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options
2. in the Regional and Language Options window click Languages tab then click Details... button
3. under Default input language click v for pull-down list and select English (United States) - US
4. under Preferences click Language Bar... button
5. in Language Bar Settings window click to set check-box to Show the Language bar on the desktop
6. click OK buttons to exit
Posted on Apr 04, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2012 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Sep 12, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5720-6661 Notebook PC
Jan 21, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Nov 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 22, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3690-2196 Notebook
Jun 16, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Jan 11, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jan 18, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Notebook
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!