Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Green Tint On Xbox Monopoly Game
have you tested with another game?
maybe you are running a EURO game...the colors go crazy....it´s normal...try a usa version...
Posted on Dec 05, 2008
It's a Sony
defect with the blu-ray lasers. They only last 1-3 years with average
use. If your PS3 is less than a year old and you still have the
original receipt Sony will repair the problem for free. Otherwise
they're going to charge you $150 for the repair. You can reach them at:
Unless you have a technical background in electronics there's nothing I would suggest doing. A firmware update and or CD /DVD cleaner disk will do nothing for your problem. I've fixed more than 100 PS3's with this exact problem so I know exactly what I'm talking about.
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
SOURCE: Video goes Balck with some games
Offhand, have you tried another souce for the video or connecting the ps3 another way to the television?
Is your ps3 covered by warranty, this seems like a possible hardware problem. But first have you tried updating your ps3 internal software to the latest available?
Please check these things first and let mek now.
Posted on Mar 15, 2009
I had a similar problem. My PS3 did not load the disk based games.
Those disk based games were not visible in the game menu. I did not
have problems with the normal movie DVDs or Movie Blu Rays. Those were
working fine. Also downloaded games were working ok.
In case you have the similar problem, you should try the following steps;
The PS3 has a special Recovery Menu, which you can access in the following way;:
1. Turn off Playstation 3.
2. Hold the power button down; the system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
The current Recovery Menu supports:
• Restart System: Restarts the PLAYSTATION 3 System.
• Restore Default Settings: Reset all system settings back to default.
• Restore File System: Checks for corrupt/missing system files.
• Rebuild Database: Rebuilds the OS for the PLAYSTATION 3.
• Restore PS3 System: Fresh restore; Deletes everything and starts from Scratch.
• System Update: Update the PLAYSTATION 3 System
Select option "Rebuild Database".
After PS3 has executed the DB rebuilding operation, the disc games will be visible again in the menu and are starting automatically when inserted to PS3.
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2013 | Samsung SCH-I405 Stratosphere Verizon 4G...
Sep 07, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Dec 27, 2010 | Nintendo Monopoly Here And Now Worldwide...
Nov 28, 2010 | Monopoly Streets for Nintendo Wii
Aug 24, 2010 | Toys
May 17, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 11, 2008 | Tomtom ONE 3RD EDITION GPS Receiver
267 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!