Question about Microsoft Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
When you purchase laptops/desktops new, they come preloaded with a TRIAL of Office software. The trial period normally is 30 - 90 days. During this time, you can use the software "X" number of times. However, you must PURCHASE the "KEY" to continue to use. Your options:
1. You may have purchased the "KEY" and it sent to you via e-mail.
2. Purchase the "KEY" from Microsoft
3. Purchase DVD version from local retail
4. Download OPENOFFICE = FREE software that reads powerpoint files. The site to OPENOFFICE is:
5. At times when we purchase laptops/PC's, we already have a licensed copy of Microsoft Office. We install on NEW computer. But there is already a TRIAL copy loaded! Maybe, this is the case and your using the TRIAL copy instead of yours?
Let us know.
Posted on Apr 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2017 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!