Question about Microsoft Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
When you purchase laptops/desktops new, they come preloaded with a TRIAL of Office software. The trial period normally is 30 - 90 days. During this time, you can use the software "X" number of times. However, you must PURCHASE the "KEY" to continue to use. Your options:
1. You may have purchased the "KEY" and it sent to you via e-mail.
2. Purchase the "KEY" from Microsoft
3. Purchase DVD version from local retail
4. Download OPENOFFICE = FREE software that reads powerpoint files. The site to OPENOFFICE is:
5. At times when we purchase laptops/PC's, we already have a licensed copy of Microsoft Office. We install on NEW computer. But there is already a TRIAL copy loaded! Maybe, this is the case and your using the TRIAL copy instead of yours?
Let us know.
Posted on Apr 03, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!