Question about Jensen Audio Players & Recorders
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Downloading music for the SMPV-2GBUB is explained in the manual on
page 11 (=10) and 12 (=11) of this file:
1. Use a powered USB connection directly to the computer (not through a hub) .
2. Avoid data loss, after media transfer. Safely remove hardware in the lower right corner:
Posted on Nov 28, 2009
How to charge the Jensen MP3 player - Model smpg-v2bub
Ignore instructions that came with it - they don't work.
Here's how to charge - I discovered this with mine:
1. When computer is on and at windows screen, attach cable from computer to mp3player with mp3 turned player off. It will immediately show you a connect screen on the mp3 player.
2. pressed the left side middle button twice - this will turn it on and go into music like you're playing a song.
3. Now turn the mp3 player on by switching the button on the right side of the device to the on position. It will suddenly show you it's charging - the battery on the front of the mp3 player will have a signal pulsing through it.
4. It will turn off after one minute. It's literally half charged now. Strange I know. Repeat from step 1 and it will fully charged.
If it doesn't fully charge after it turns itself off after 1 minute the 2nd time, then repeat steps from 1, one more time, but this time when it turns itself off after a minute, still leave it connected to the computer for 10 mins even though it looks like it's off. Then disconnect it physically from computer, turn it on with the on button on the right side, press the left side middle button twice and look at the battery on the screen - it should be fully charged now.
Posted on Apr 22, 2010
Testimonial: "Thank you very much, that would have been very helpful. Truth is, it was my fault, I was pushing the ON button instead of sliding it. DUH Peggy!!!"
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2011 | Car Audio & Video
May 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 10, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 30, 2010 | Jensen Audio Players & Recorders
May 20, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 07, 2010 | Jensen Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 30, 2010 | Jensen Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 28, 2009 | Jensen Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 16, 2009 | Jensen Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 13, 2018 | Jensen Audio Players & Recorders
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!