Question about D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Hi to reset your password, please follow these steps --
1. Open the internet browser of your choice.
2. Enter 192.168.0.1 into the address bar.
3. In the username field select admin
4. By default the passsword is blank. If you changed it when you previously setup your router, enter the changed password.
5. To change the password used to login to your router, click on Tools in the menu bar at the top of the browser screen.
6. Under the Admin Password section, you can change the username and the password to login as an administrator. It is suggested that you change the username and password of your router.
7. Under the User Password section, you can change the username and password to login as a user. Logging in as a user allows you to see the settings, however, you are not able to change any of them.
If you would like additional information, please ask. Also, if you would like information on setting up your wireless, please post that question.
Posted on Apr 03, 2011
Need to re=set password per Aol's instructions. ?
Posted on Jul 05, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2016 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
on Oct 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 25, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jan 30, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 13, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 01, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 08, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 04, 2008 | Computers & Internet
570 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!